Our hotel has been awarded the ALLSAFE label by Accor.
The ALLSAFE label represents new protocols and standards for increased hygiene and guarantees that our hotel complies with them.
An overview of our reinforced measures for hygiene and prevention:
- Wearing a mouth mask is obliged for staff and guests.
- A plexi screen has been placed at our reception desk as an extra protection.
- Disinfectant hand gel is available in the lobby and on each floor.
- Our housekeeping staff had extra training to clean the rooms to the highest quality standards.
- We ask you to pay electronically as much as possible.
- It is recommended to take the stairs. The lift may only be used individually or with the person you are sharing a room with.
- A COVID-safe ticket is mandatory for those who want to have breakfast or have a drink in the lobby.